Jeff is now 7 weeks unemployed and this was my 1st week at Spirit Halloween. I have heard everything from 'you working at Spirit is a major inconvenience to us (Jeff) to 'if I get this job you're quitting Spirit'.
Me working there started as just for a great Christmas but now it's more to buy groceries. I have worked about 70 hours this week and only seeing Cole for a total of maybe 1 hour a day. I'm ok with this. He is bonding with his Daddy and I like working there.
I don't like the negative attitude that I get because I work the extras hours. I hear things like 'are you working there to get away from me (Jeff)?' I feel that SOMETIMES. Is that bad? Am I a bad wife and/or mother? I don't think so. I wish I knew.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment